IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ECERP Review Committee, please send your CV to email@example.com.
ECERP2017 Review Committee
- Dr Diana Po Lan Sham, Hong Kong Chinese Institute of Engineers, Hong Kong
- Dr Kakali Ghoshal, Budge Budge College, India
- Professor Nai-Ying Whang, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
- Dr Oseni Afisi, Lagos State University, Nigeria
- Dr Wilfred Lajul, Makerere University, Uganda
ECP2017 Review Committee
- Dr Agata Vitale, Bath Spa University, UK
- Professor Chin-Lung Chien, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan
- Dr Edna Calma, University of The Assumption, The Philippines
- Dr Eva Ganetsou, The American College of Greece – Deree College, Greece
- Dr Fritz Ilongo, National University of Lesotho, Lesotho
- Dr Katalin Balázs, Psychology Institute, Hungary
- Dr Talat Islam, University of The Punjab, Pakistan